[apolnet-l] Web User Survey

Ben Rempel apn at opha.on.ca
Thu Oct 9 14:10:09 EDT 2008

Each year the Alcohol Policy Network (APN) and the Association to Reduce
Alcohol Promotion in Ontario (ARAPO) gather valuable information from
service users to improve resources and make services more applicable to
the field of alcohol policy and substance misuse.

One method of attaining such information is through a short web -based
survey. If you have been on our website within the last 12 months, we
ask you to please take 15 minutes and fill out our Web User Survey
before October 20th, 2008. All identifying information will be kept
confidential and results will be reported in aggregate only.

This survey allows you to rate the services of APN and ARAPO while
offering valuable suggestions for improving our resources. The survey
can be found by clicking on the following link or copying and pasting
the following link into your web browser:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Bydv8WV17VVW04TIAIPQ_2fA_3d_3d.

Once you have successfully completed the survey, you will be redirected
back to our homepage. Thank you in advance for taking the time to fill
out our survey. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Summarized data
from the survey will be posted to our website by December 1st, 2008.

Kind regards,

Ben Rempel

Manager, Alcohol Education and Injury Prevention

Ontario Public Health Association