We'll Take Care of You - film screening

angela bischoff greenspi at web.ca
Wed Aug 1 21:29:01 EDT 2007

-------- We'll Take Care of You -- Toronto premiere screening --------------

On what would've been Tooker Gomberg's 52nd birthday, please join me as we
screen -- for the first time in Canada -- a 2007 documentary film about
the pernicious influence of big pharma, how they got to be so BIG, and
what this means for our health.

WE'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU
http://www.sickpills.com

Sunday August 12, 7 p.m.
Brunswick Theatre, 296 Brunswick Ave, 2nd floor (at Bloor)
5-$10 sliding scale

Useless or killer drugs, greed, corruption, million-dollar payouts,
blackmailing -- in a dramatic Enron-esque expose' of the healthcare
industry.

While uncovering every aspect of the Vioxx disaster and other prescription
drug tragedies, this documentary exposes the dark corners of the
pharmaceutical industry. We'll see how North Americans die from side
effects of drugs we don't need while companies rake in billions. Everyone
taking prescription drugs will be deeply and forever touched by this
documentary.

Q&A with Dr. Joel Lexchin to follow screening.

Sponsored by Greenspiration
<<http://www.greenspiration.org>http://www.greenspiration.org>

For more info, <greenspi at web.ca> or ph. (647) 342 1964

**Won Best Documentary at the  UK Swansea Film Festival**

--
Eulogies for Tooker and Stories for a
greenspiration at web.ca
Write "subscribe" in the subject line
and tell us what city/country you live in