TO. Greenspiration Events: animals, bikes, human rights

angela bischoff greenspi at web.ca
Sun Nov 22 21:30:48 EST 2009

Toronto Greenspiration Events

Health care and "The invasion of the Bio-Ethicists".  Is your life valuable?
Enough to be extended -- involuntary euthanasia.

with Sydney White, Investigative Journalist

Monday, November 23rd, 6 - 8 p.m.
University of Toronto, St. George Campus, Sandford Fleming Building, Room
1101, 10 King's College Road

STUDIES IN PROPAGANDA
Lecture Series
THE FREE UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO – FALL 2009

Info:  Sydney White 416-787-0592

Complete Streets Update Public Meeting - Nov 23

Streets designed for living? Where all users are not just considered but
required in the design and redesign of our streets? That’s what we’re
calling for with the Complete Streets Campaign!