We bike - we vote!

Angela Bischoff greenspi at web.ca
Wed Oct 20 23:29:28 EDT 2010

Bike Ride for Bike Lanes on Bloor

Saturday, October 23 · 12:00pm - 1:30pm

Starts at High Park at noon and rides east along Bloor, past Joe Pantelone's office and down to George Smitherman's office (Ford's is in the burbs)

With an election on Monday, let’s tell candidates how attractive bike lanes on Bloor could be, how necessary for our safety, and how they would help Toronto combat climate change!

Please invite your friends, cycling strangers and neighbours.

For info about where candidates stand on Bloor/Danforth bike lanes, see question #5 on
www.torontocat.ca/main/platform_election_surveys

And visit www.takethetooker.ca

We bike - We vote!

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=155709817797795

------

Eulogies and Condolences for Tooker
and Stories of ecology and activism
Join my email list by emailing Angela at:
greenspiration at web.ca
Write "subscribe" in the subject line
and tell me what city/country you live in