T.O. Greenspiration Events: Right to Resist

Angela Bischoff greenspi at web.ca
Sun Nov 4 23:08:31 EST 2012

T.O. Greenspiration Events

Pass this onto a friend. -a

---------------------------------------

Stolen Bikes Found

Have you had a bike stolen or know someone who's had a bike stolen? Toronto Police recently caught and charged a bike thief and are now seeking the owners of the recovered stolen bikes. See pics of the bikes here: http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/pdfs/24812.pdf

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Toronto Environmental Alliance is looking to hire Frontline Workers.
Find out more here: http://www.goodworkcanada.ca/greenjobs.php?id=18603

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Getting Toronto to 80% waste diversion

Toronto's residential waste diversion rate is stuck at 50% - far lower than the target of 70% by 2010. Outside the home, waste diversion is even worse - province-wide, commercial institutions divert only 13% of their waste! TEA's new report Leaping to 80 outlines key recommendations to get Toronto diverting over 80% of our waste by 2015. This will not only benefit the environment, but it will extend the life of our costly landfill, and create over a thousand green jobs!
http://torontoenvironment.org/campaigns/waste/leapingto80

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

The Canadian Network on Cuba launches its "Sandy Relief Fund" Campaign to counter Sandy Devastation in Cuba

Charitable donations can be made payable to the ‘Mackenzie-Papineau Memorial Fund’ and mailed to:
Mackenzie-Papineau Memorial Fund, Att: Sharon Skup
56 Riverwood Terrace, Bolton, ON  L7E 1S4
Please also write "CNC Sandy Relief Fund" on your cheque's memo line.
Charitable receipts will be sent in 4-8 weeks.

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Did you know CSI has workspace available for rent?

The Centre for Social Innovation is a co-working space, community centre and incubator for people who are changing the world. We provide people with the space, relationships and knowledge they need to transform ideas into impact. And we have 3 different central locations to choose from.
http://socialinnovation.ca/become-a-member?utm_source=Innovators&utm_campaign=4879d7f950-Space_for_Rent11_1_2012&utm_medium=email

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

T.O. Free'scool

Starting Mon. Nov. 5 -- all courses 6 week sessions, and all are FREE!

Mondays - Exploring Economics
Tuesdays - Healing the Mind
Wednesdays - Art scool drop in
Thursdays - Creative Cooking
Thursdays - Human Rights
Fridays - Drop in work day

http://www.freescool.com/october-22nd-newsletter/

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

We are Legion: The Story of the Hacktivists
93 minutes — 14A, Brian Knappenberger, United States, 2012

Mon. Nov. 5 (Guy Fawkes Day), 9:15 p.m.
Fri. Nov. 9, 9:30 p.m.
Sat. Nov. 10. 9 p.m.
Sun. Nov. 11, 3:30 p.m.
Thur. Nov. 15, 9 p.m.
Bloor Cinema (Bloor and Bathurst)

We Are Legion is a guide into the world of Anonymous, the “hacktivist” collective with no defined leadership or structure that’s responsible for numerous acts of a new internet-based civil disobedience. Through interviews with current members and those awaiting trial, as well as with other major online figures, writers and academics, we gain an understanding of motives and what it means to be involved with a group redefining online activism. We hear from a group that began as a forum to share jokes, learning about the development of their ideology and their ability to mobilize thousands worldwide. A history of the internet’s evolution, the film traces the birth of a powerful democratic activism that’s making corporations and governments very nervous. Charlotte Cook, Hot Docs

Join us for a special advance screening of We Are Legion on Monday, November 5, Guy Fawkes Day!

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

You've Been Trumped
95 minutes — PG, Anthony Baxter, United Kingdom, 2011

Mon. Nov. 5, 6 p.m.
Bloor Cinema (at Bathurst)

You’ve Been Trumped chronicles Donald Trump’s efforts to build one of the most luxurious golf resorts in the world on the coastline of northeast Scotland. To complete his plan Trump needs to “buy out” a few remaining locals to close the deal, and they are not ready to leave without a fight. It’s a true David vs. Goliath story that eerily resembles the plot of the classic 1983 film Local Hero (which interestingly enough was shot in the exact same location that Trump is trying to purchase).

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Bicycle Safety Workshop – with Cycle Toronto

Mon. Nov. 5, 6:30 – 8 p.m.
Ryerson, Student Centre, 65 Gould St. Room A/B of Oakham House

Join us for our interactive Street Smarts Workshop, with a focus on riding safely in cold, rain and snow. You’ll gain knowledge on dressing for the weather, safe riding techniques, and maintaining your bicycle. We’ll also cover the many reasons to ride, address the obstacles to riding, review rules of the road and route selection, and give you all the knowledge you need to get out there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/170663963071811/

 ---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Collective Amnesia: The 75th Anniversary of the Nanking Massacre
“To forget a Holocaust is to kill twice.” Elie Wiesel

Monday, Nov. 5, 7:00 pm
William Doo Auditorium, New College, University of Toronto, 45 Willcocks Street

This year marks the 75th anniversary of the Nanking Massacre, when the Japanese Imperial Army brutally raped, tortured, and murdered more than 300,000 Chinese people. Horrific in intensity and scale, this atrocity remains relatively obscure in public awareness, while the memories and legacies of this history are alive today and continue to have a profound impact.

The CBC’s Michael Enright will moderate a panel with novelist Joy Kogawa, educator Gerry Connelly, playwright Diana Tso, and Fran Sterling, Senior Research and Development Associate, Facing History. Together we will explore how art and education can lay the foundation of peace, reconciliation and healing for the victims, their communities, and our global community.

Brought to you by Toronto Association for Learning and Preserving the History of World War II in Asia, Facing History and Ourselves, and The Equity Program - New College at University of Toronto.

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Politicians subsidize EMF's, infra-sound, fluoride, Tar Sands' fast cancers and other forms of depopulation.  Where's Guy Fawkes?
with Sydney White, Investigative Journalist, Studies in Propaganda, FREE University of Toronto

Monday, November 5 from 6-8pm
40 St. George Street, Room 1170
Free - all welcome

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Bay-Davenport-Yorkville Road Reconstruction Public Consultation

Monday, November 5, 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Toronto Reference Library, 789 Yonge Street - The Bram & Bluma Appel Salon, Second floor

In 2010, the City approved the Bay Bikeway project, including:·  sharrows on Bay from Yorkville to College  ·  bike lanes on Bay from College to Dundas  ·  sharrows on Bay form Dundas to Front
The Bay Bikeway was to be completed by Spring of 2012, but has been pushed back to 2013. Now the entire Bay-Davenport-Yorkville area will be reconstructed, including rebuilding the dangerous Bay-Davenport intersection to make it safer for pedestrians and cyslists.  There are currently bike lanes on Bay St from Davenport south to Cumberland. However, since the Bay Bikeway has not yet been built, the City's Traffic Operations department are considering leaving a gap in the Bay Bikeway between Bloor and Cumberland - with no bike lanes or sharrows in this critical connecting link.

Come out to the public meeting and ask for:
	• Bike lanes on Bay between Cumberland and Bloor, completing the gap
	• Completing the Bay Bikeway project from Bloor to Front St
You can also contact Maogosha Pyjor, Sr. Public Consultation Coordinator, City Hall, at 416-338-2850 or mpyjor at toronto.ca.

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

The Carbon Rush

Tues. Nov. 6, 6:45 p.m.
Bloor Cinema (Bloor and Bathurst)

Incinerators burning garbage in India. Hundreds of hydroelectric dams in Panama. Biogas extracted from palm oil in Honduras. Eucalyptus forests harvested for charcoal in Brazil. What do these projects have in common? They are all receiving carbon credits for offsetting pollution created somewhere else. But what impact are these offsets having? Are they actually reducing emissions? And how are they affecting the people who live in these countries?

THE CARBON RUSH takes us around the world to meet the men and women on the front lines of carbon trading. So far their voices have gone unheard in the cacophony surrounding this multi-billion carbon industry, nicknamed "green gold" by its beneficiaries. Indigenous rain forest dwellers are losing their way of life. Waste pickers at landfills can no longer support themselves. Dozens of Campesinos have been assassinated.

http://bit.ly/Sc9NiK

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Healing the Mind: A discussion course on self esteem and self empowerment

Starting Tuesday, November 6, 4 - 6 pm (6 week program)
O.I.S.E. (Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, 252 Bloor St. W.) 8th floor.
Email thefreescool at gmail.com to let us know you're coming!

A Toronto Free Scool course
https://www.facebook.com/healingthemind.toronto

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Working Class Hero: A Night of Protest Songs on US Election Night

Tuesday November 6, 8 p.m.
The Dominion on Queen, 500 Queen Street East, in Toronto’s historic Corktown.

It’s rare that a single stage is shared by country/rockabilly performers, punk bands, old-time folkies, modern singer songwriters, and a chamber orchestra, but that’s exactly what the upcoming “Working Class Heroes” benefit show features. The date is no mistake—the night of the US Elections. The event has emerged from a growing camaraderie between local musicians of all kinds, united by deep concerns about the modern political climate, and the current electoral process in particular. Featured will be such diverse musical and cultural luminaries as David Henmann (formerly of April Wine), David DePoe (Toronto 60’s hippy movement leader), Toronto rockabilly mainstay Alistair Christl and his mother Margaret Christl who is herself a renowned veteran of the North American folk circuit, alternative roots/jazz musicians Laura Hubert and Laura Repo, as well as Corktown’s own Corktown Chamber Orchestra, performing selections from George Crumb’s avant-garde war commentary “Black Angels”; and many many other guests. Billed as “A Night of Protest Music”, the show aims to pay homage to the compelling songbook of populist, revolutionary and resistance music penned throughout the ages, bring together an increasingly politicized neighborhood, and finally generate significant proceeds for Fort York Residence Homeless employment program. Live coverage of election results will be streamed throughout the evening.

Suggested donation is $10. All proceeds to go to Fort York Residence Homeless employment program. Fort York Residence provides housing for men working toward getting a job. The goal is to have clients get and keep a stable job, set aside some savings and eventually move into their own place.

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

University of Toronto Equity Studies Students Union Presents...
Linked Oppressions 2012

November 6-9

Linked Oppressions was born out of the realization that racism, transphobia and homophobia are deeply affected by one another. The ways that each of these spaces of oppression are experienced is deeply affected by how we inhabit and exist within the world. Linked Oppressions will be a week of events that are dedicated to speaking about the issues that affect us, learning and healing.

At each event, snacks will be provided and venues will be wheelchair accessible.
There will be ASL interpreters at all events.
There will also be gender neutral washrooms and a community cupboard.
For more information, contact uoft.essu at gmail.com. Or visit our website at www.uoftessu.com.

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Reel Asian International Film Festival

Nov. 6 - 11
http://www.reelasian.com/

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Stress 3.0 - Feeling Your Way Forward to Total Health
with Dr. Mahalia Freed, ND, and Erin Bentley, MA, PhD (candidate)

Wed. Nov. 7, 7 - 9 p.m.
The Inner Garden, 401 Richmond St. W. Suite 384, Buzz 195
Cost: $20 (cash only) at the door.

Do you feel depleted? Burned out? Frequently impatient, irritated or annoyed? Do you find that you don’t feel rested or renewed – even after a weekend, a holiday, or a day-off at the spa? Do you stress yourself out by mentally rehearsing old arguments and disappointments – long after they’ve happened? Then please join Erin Bentley, M.A., PhD (candidate) and Dr. Mahalia Freed, ND, to discover how accessing your emotional wisdom can deeply transform your relationship with stress – as well as your mind-body health!

Learn the nuts and bolts of the pervasive effects of stress on your physiology, and take away empowering strategies that will help you begin to ‘Feel Your Way Forward’ to a state of total health.  Implement some simple suggestions to find greater energy, vitality, creativity, joy; and decrease your risk of diseases from Crohn’s to cancer, IBS to Alzheimer’s. In this workshop, you will:
~ Discover how our emotional landscape is tied to stress
~ Explore the physiological and biochemical implications of stress and stress management
~ Learn how healthy processing of our emotions (through observation, acknowledgement, authenticity, and compassion) can improve physical and emotional health by altering our stress response
~ Discuss and practice specific strategies for ‘feeling your way forward’, including: cultivating a deeper awareness of our emotional landscape; healthy boundaries; and authentic yes’s and no’s.

https://www.facebook.com/events/387910611278777/

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

School of the Environment, U of T presents:
Great Lakes Great Responsibilities

Wed. Nov. 7, noon
Bahen 1180 (Bahen Centre, 40 St. George St.)

With GAIL KRANTZBERG, Professor, Department of Civil Engineering; Director, Centre for Engineering and
Public Policy, School of Engineering Practice, McMaster University

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Regent Park Film Festival

November 7-10
585 Dundas St. East
Free

The Festival is dedicated to showcasing local and international independent works relevant to residents of Regent Park, the largest and oldest public housing project in Canada.

http://regentparkfilmfestival.com/festival/schedule/

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Serious Issues: Climate Change and other depressing topics nobody wants to talk about.
Presented by Sierra Youth Coalition and TruthFool Communications.

Wed Nov 7 to Thu Nov 8, Toronto

The climate crisis is an issue of such magnitude that if you think about it for too long it can start to crush your spirit. We need to confront this destructive threat with vibrant and sustainable campuses that take fire from our creative capacities.

DAY 1: THE SOCIAL - Seamlessly weaving together presentations on creative campaigning, facilitated mingling and a dance party - SERIOUS ISSUES is a high impact social gathering. A one of a kind event strategically designed to attract new audiences, break down barriers and build community.

DAY 2: THE TRANING - An innovative workshop designed to help engaged youth unleash their creative spirits while remaining rooted in sound strategy. By reimagining strategic planning as a highly creative process we create an experience that is part participation, part revelation. The curriculum for this session has been uniquely tailored in partnership with SYC.

For more information: http://seriousissues.ca/
Register today: https://secure.sierraclub.ca/en/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=59
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/356159087808145/

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

The Myth of the Muslim Tide
With Doug Saunders, Journalist with The Globe and Mail.

Thur. Nov. 8, 7 – 9 p.m.
University College, 15 Kings College Circle, U of Toronto, Rm. 144
All welcome. No charge.

Co-Sponsored by University College Health Studies Programme, Canadian Pugwash Group, Science for Peace, and Voice of Women for Peace.

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Asian Carp - Public Forum

Wed. November 8, 8:30am - 4:30pm
Palais Royale (on the waterfront)

As our members and supporters know, an Asian Carp invasion to the Great Lakes is a threat to both the United States and Canada. The Great Lakes St. Lawrence Cities Initiative, and the Canada-Ontario Invasive Species Centre will co-host an Asian Carp Public Forum from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on November 8, 2012 at the Palais Royale in Toronto, Ontario. The forum addresses ongoing public concerns in Canada about the potential impacts of Asian carp if they were to establish themselves in the Great Lakes. The public, organizations, and media are invited to this event to hear from a wide range of U.S. and Canadian agencies about actions being taken to reduce these threats.

Nearly two dozen expert speakers will be presenting on everything from Chicago area control strategies to stopping carp at the border.  Speakers include representatives from the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources, Department of Fisheries of Oceans Canada, U.S. Council on Environmental Quality, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the Great Lakes Fishery Commission and many more. Look for Great Lakes United's own Jennifer Nalbone on the non-government organization panel!

To register for this event, please visit: http://invasivespeciescentre.ca/asiancarp/

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Right to Exist - Right to Resist!
Build a United Front Against Canadian Imperialism

Nov. 8 - 10, at OISE, 252 Bloor

The “Right to Exist, Right to Resist!” conference will respond to the criminalization of resistance and the attacks on the people. It is an action-oriented conference which aims to increase awareness, develop solidarity and unify networks for collective action amongst those of us targeted by the Canadian state, its intelligence, its police forces, and its military, and exploited by its socio-economic system, capitalism.

http://right2resistconference.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/leila-khaled-m-1-of-dead-prez-jan-myrdal-and-maria-augusta-calle-imperialism-peoples-struggle-november-8/

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Imperialism and Peoples' Struggle

Thursday, Nov. 8, Doors: 5:00 PM, Begins: 6:00 PM
252 Bloor St. West, OISE
$10.00

Register now at: http://tiny.cc/0vc4iw
more info at: http://tiny.cc/c5w4lw
http://ilps-canada.ca/

Leila Khaled – “Criminalizing the Palestinian Resistance and the Right to Rebel”
M1 / Mutulu Olugbala – “Culture is a battle ground: Imperialism and People’s Culture”
Jan Myrdal – A life’s reflections on anti-imperialist struggle
Maria Augusta Calle – “From Manta to Julian Assange: Ecuador’s Challenge to the Anglo-American Imperialists”

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

The Leap: How to Survive and Thrive in the Sustainable Economy - with author Chris Turner

Thur. November 8
Breakfast and registration: 7:30 a.m.
Presentation from Chris Turner: 8:00-9:00 a.m.
Q&A: 9:00-9:30 a.m.
Ivey's ING DIRECT Leadership Centre, (King & York St.)
Tickets: $40 per person, $35 alumni rate, $30 student rate (includes a free copy of Chris Turner's book, The Leap: How to Survive and Thrive in the Sustainable Economy

http://www.amazon.ca/The-Leap-Survive-Sustainable-Economy/dp/0307359220
http://bit.ly/PwbhVI

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Neither Wolf, Nor Dog: An Ojibway Elder’s Tales of Residential School, Wartime Service, First Nations Politics, and Some Experiences with the Great Spirit
The Tobermory Press - with author Wilmer Nadjiwon, 91 - Book Launch

Thursday, November 8, 5:30-8 p.m.
Member’s Lounge at Toronto City Hall.
Free refreshments!

Wilmer and his wife Janet will be on hand—Wilmer will say a few words about his remarkable life as a survivor of the residential school system, a World War II veteran, Chief of Cape Croker Native Reserve for 14 years, advocate for native self-determination, and renowned wood sculptor. He will also be happy to sign copies of his book.

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Canadian Voice of Women for Peace - Conference and AGM

Revisioning Human Security and Revitalizing the Peace Movement

Fri. Nov. 9, AGM, street white poppy action, dinner and film - Prosecutor: Law. No Order with
Sat. Nov. 10, presentations and panels
Sun. Nov. 11, more presentations and meetings
All downtown
All welcome – join the women’s peace movement!

http://vowpeace.org/conference-and-annual-general-meeting-november-9-11-2012-toronto-on/

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Toronto Socialist Action Presents:
Exile in Buyukada

Friday, Nov. 9 – 7 p.m.
OISE, 252 Bloor St. West, Room 2-212 (St. George Subway Station)
Everyone welcome. $4 donation requested.

This excellent documentary/drama is based on the book 'The Prophet Outcast', about the 4 years of exile of Leon Trotsky in Istanbul, Turkey. In the eleven years following his expulsion from the Soviet Union, the Bolshevik leader and Marxist revolutionary Leon Trotsky (1879–1940) exposed the crimes of Joseph Stalin through his writings, tried to organize a worldwide current of opposition to capitalism and Stalinism alike. Barry Weisleder, co-editor of Socialist Action newspaper and federal secretary of SA-Canada, will lead off the discussion.

Please visit: www.socialistaction.ca or call 416 – 461-6942.

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Indigent Workers and Capitalist Crises in Toronto (1830-1930)

Friday. Nov 9, 3 -5 pm.
100 St. George St., SS 2125 (U of T)
Coffee. Tea. Cookies.

With Gaetan Heroux, Anti-Poverty Activist, OCAP
+ Bryan D. Palmer, Professor and CRC Chair, Canadian Studies and History, Trent University

What is proletarianization? The conventional answer to this question rests on waged labour. Yet many workers, past and present, are routinely unable to secure paid employment, in part because of the persistence of capitalist crises of various kinds. This study of indigent workers in Toronto from the 1830s to the 1930s is premised on an understanding of proletarianization as dispossession, on the one hand, and, on the other, of the ways in which capitalism necessarily produces recurrent crises, leaving many workers wageless. It addresses how wagelessness and poverty were criminalized through the development of institutions of ostensible charitable relief, such as the Toronto House of Industry, in which those seeking shelter and sustenance were required to chop wood or, more onerously, break stone in order to be admitted to the ranks of those ‘deserving’ of such support. Against these measures, numerous protests took place in Toronto, where the black flag was carried in demonstrations demanding ‘work or bread’. Refusals to ‘crack the stone’ and calls for different kinds of relief were common in mobilizations of the wageless in the opening decades of the twentieth century, in which socialists often took the lead. By the time of capitalism’s severe crisis in the Great Depression of the 1930s, Toronto’s wageless were well situated to mount an outcasts’ offensive.

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Rendez-Vous With Madness - Film Festival

Nov. 9 - 17

http://www.rendezvouswithmadness.com/index.php/program/

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Whole Life Expo
Showcase of Natural Health and Green Living

Nov. 9 - 11
Metro Convention Centre, Front St.

Canada's largest showcase of natural health, alternative medicine, and eco-friendly lifestyles. With 75 speakers and over 200 exhibitors, Whole Life Expo brings you the most comprehensive array of natural health products and services ever gathered under one roof.

http://www.wholelifecanada.com/

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Advanced Media Skills Workshop

Saturday, November 10, 1 - 4 p.m.

Learn how to develop a media strategy for a long term social change initiative. The training will also cover framing, story-based narrative analysis, understanding the media story cycle, and building relationships with reporters.

http://www.toolsforchange.net/2012/08/22/advanced-media-skills-workshop/

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Memorial Concert and Celebration of the Life of our beloved Charles Roach
Lawyer, Civil Rights Activist, Artist, Renaissance Man

Saturday November 10, 2 p.m - 4 pm
Convocation Hall, University of Toronto, King’s College Circle

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Toronto Community Environment Forum: 4 Key Approaches to Greening Our City

November 10, CSI Annex (Bathurst and Bloor)

The Live Green Toronto's Community Animators have worked with hundreds of community groups in the past four years. As the programs draws to a close, they will hold a Toronto Community Environment Forum on November 10. The event will bring together key players in Toronto's environmental community to network and share experiences and lessons learned. The forum will be focussed on four themes: community gardens, neighbourhood tree canopy improvements, community green groups and park projects.

For more information on the Toronto Community Environment Forum on November 10, please contact emma at ecospark.ca.

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Canadian Voice of Women for Peace Conference:
Revisioning Human Security: Changing the Paradigm

Sat. Nov. 10, 3 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Metro Hall, 55 John St. (at King)
Free - all welcome

With:
Hannah Hadikin and Suraia Saher of Afphans for Peace - The Middle East
Mitra Saffari - Iran
Dr. Joan Russow - The Environment: Lessons from Rio+20

http://vowpeace.org/conference-and-annual-general-meeting-november-9-11-2012-toronto-on/

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Join the Remembrance Day Peace Movement now growing across Canada: Nov. 11

- Download an make your own white poppy, and other messages to wear
- Includes links for peace education for this day, posters to download etc.
- a took for peace solidarity on this day, and more...

www.remembrancedayforall.ca

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Canadian Voice of Women for Peace Conference:
Building the Peace Movement

Sun. Nov. 11, 9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Metro Hall, 55 John Street (at King)
$20, $10 students (includes lunch)

With:
Shelley Hannah - motivational speaker
Prof. Valerie Zawilski - Women as bridge-builders
Lyn Adamson - New steps for activism and action
Raven Courtney - Indigenous Activist on the Campaign for a Law Against Ecocide

http://vowpeace.org/conference-and-annual-general-meeting-november-9-11-2012-toronto-on/

Eulogies and Condolences for Tooker
and Stories of ecology and activism
Join my email list by emailing Angela at:
greenspiration at web.ca
Write "subscribe" in the subject line
and tell me what city/country you live in