A picture is worth billions

Angela Bischoff-OCAA angela at cleanairalliance.org
Tue Oct 7 13:57:01 EDT 2014

A picture is worth billions of dollars

This graph explains in one image why Ontario should be pursuing water power imports from Quebec instead of re-building our aging nuclear reactors. Combined with energy efficiency, Quebec imports are far cheaper than nuclear electricity <http://cleanair.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=f0wLWgFEDgxOVFMEUlM> , even under Ontario Power Generation’s most optimistic estimates. Even if we lock into a long-term contract at double the spot market price for Quebec water power, we will still come out ahead by billions of dollars. It really is that simple.

 <http://cleanair.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=f0wLWgFEDgxOVFMEUlM> Ontario's Electricity Options: A cost comparison

See sources here. <http://cleanair.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=f0wLWgFEDgxOVFMEUlM>

Please pass this message onto your friends.  <http://cleanair.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=f0wLWgBEDgxOVFMEUlM> Facebook <http://cleanair.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=f0wMUwlEDgxOVFMEUlM> Twitter <http://cleanair.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=f0wMUwhEDgxOVFMEUlM> More...

Thank you!

- Angela Bischoff

 <http://cleanair.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=f0wJU0UADkgAU1QHVQ> Ontario Clean Air Alliance

Ontario Clean Air Alliance