Tooker: 20 years on - event

Angela Bischoff - OCAA angela at cleanairalliance.org
Fri Feb 16 09:38:35 EST 2024

Tooker: 20 years on

Sun. March 3, 7:30 p.m. ET

March 3rd marks the 20th anniversary of the passing of Tooker Gomberg – one of Canada’s most daring and courageous political figures, as well as friend, co-conspirator and guiding light to so many of us.

We invite you to join in reflection and celebration of this exemplary writer, activist, politician, videographer, public speaker, and advocate for a better world.

You’re invited to share your reflections at this memorial event. Who was Tooker to you? Share a favorite story of him. What do you think he’d be doing today?

Besides story-telling, we’ll do some Tooker Trivia, and show some video.

Sign up to share your story at the event: angela at cleanairalliance.org

Register to receive a zoom link here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwrceusrTspHtGAe0gVocHapLieGiuC6kLK

Learn more about Tooker here: https://greenspiration.org/tooker/

“As the climate changes, so must our consciousness. And our words into actions.” - t